Sunday, March 4, 2012

A night off for a great cause...

Thank you to my friend and Sweet & Simple photographer, Melani Lust, for including Sweet & Simple in the 10th Annual CancerCare Girls' Night Out. On Thursday, March 1st, I donated brownies, put on a pretty dress and joined a group of wonderful women raising money for a great cause.


Melani Lust of Melani Lust Photography (left) and Michelle Jaffe (right)

Congratulations to all the sponsors, especially Melani, and participants on a fabulous party that was all about helping other people! As my company grows, I look forward to working with CancerCare in the future.

3 comments:

  1. What a great event and you both looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and she takes the best pictures of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a wonderful evening and she works magic with her camera. I would like to look like a Melani Lust pic every day! : )

    ReplyDelete